Sunday, November 20, 2005

-HP & PracticE @ KY-

Caught HP today with my sisters this morning at 10am! & I ran into Haider & Hana! Hahah.. Since Haider had to book in, they had no choice but to catch an early show. =)

The movie was really good... I definitely won't mind watching it agaiN! Though it left quite a bit of details from the book, I still think it captured the story very well. Once again, another good movie to add on to my list of favourite movies. ^.^

Headed to practice at KY after... seems like a weekly routine already! I think I would miss going to KY after the concert... Still, I would look forward to the monthly Blue Moo Cafe nights! Catch Budak on Suria, live from Penang on the 26th Nov!!! I just saw the commercial on the tv! Hahaha... Anyone can record it for me??? Cos I would certainly not be at home that night....... Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!