Sunday, November 13, 2005

-BuDak MusiC aNytiMe-

"Ibu... Ibu..."

Give me Budak Music anytime.. I can hear it everyday and still be drawn into it...

"Hark the Herald Angel Sing..."

There was this point in time when I thought I got tired of their music... Cos at that very moment, I just wasn't as "wow"... But I was wrong. It was probably cos I was tired out and the environment kinda affected my enjoyment... and it was only for that one time.

"I can't sleep, your thoughts just keep on swirling inside of my head... never thought it could be this bad..."

We had a full run practice today. And in one of those rare times, I lost concentration twice or thrice during the whole run-through as some of the songs sang what was on my mind.

"My heart pounding hoping that you would say --- its ok, let's try again..."

Makes me wonder, how did I land myself into a hurricane of emotions. Looking back the past week, I've totally lost control of my emotions, allowing it to run wild... tsk tsk...

"I wanna leap, into your ocean, dive into the depths of your existence..."

Though there are trips along the way, things would always turn out fine at the end of the day.

"I wanna be your love potion, the spring that satisfy your every thirst..."

I didn't know that Leap would not be featured in the movie (its definitely their loss)... Nevertheless, Joe, it is and will be one of my favourite songs always. =)

"And the reason is you..."

Been kinda low in mood since Thursday. Life's never a bed of roses and I've got little trips from work, home and outside... As always, the damage can be quite overbearing as everything tends to come at the same time or one after another. But if I don't snap out of it, I'll probably run myself over with a bulldozer... that's probably not a good idea huh? Thankfully though, today's practice manage to lift my spirits by quite abit. Hopefully, its more than enough to bring me through the week.

"Baby I can fool myself... I'll get over you, I know I will, I'll pretend my ship's not sinking. And I'll tell myself, I'm over you cos I'm the King of wishful thinking..."

Joe, thank you for the conversation we had as well as the taxi trip, though it was to Punggol for your selfish reason, I appreciated the company as well as all the things you have said. I will try to stay positive... =) Please rest well and get well soon, I do miss my lunching partner!

[For those who aren't familiar with Budak's music, the words in italics came from some of their songs. Once again, do celebrate christmas with Budaks on the 17th and 18th Dec at the Esplanade Concert Hall, tickets are available at Sistic!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!