Monday, November 07, 2005

-TwiNkLe tWinkLe LittLe StaR-

The sky is clear

The stars are bright

The moon shines

They lit my night!

Whenever I walked home, I get to stargaze whenever I pass by the stretch of empty land just before my place. And on clear nights like this, I usually stop and gaze at the sky for a long while...

Makes me recall back those good old choir camp days where the group of gals would just lay on the stadium ground and gaze at the stars while chattering endlessly.

What say we try our best to make this happen again? Stargazing while chattering endlessly? =) Given that it is very likely the whole group would be united next FebruarY! Let me give notice to all then, to the choir gang (you know who you are), the annual V-DAY gathering shall be held on the 11th February 2006. Venue and time to be decided at a later time! Juan, how about planning your leave for next year now?? =P It is afterall, a rare opportunity where our foreigners are heading back to town!

Practice @ Kum Yan was quite a good one.. ^.^ I just cannot reveal anything much and be a spoiler for the outcoming concert can I? Those interested just go buy your tickets!!!

And I did went back to work... kinda enjoyed the quietness in the office except that the air-con wasn't on... Other than that, the rest of the things on the list wasn't completed... hahahahahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!