Thursday, October 20, 2005

-ASHR-

Kumon is celebrating ASHR ceremony this coming Sunday...

I can still recall last year's ceremony... I was with them for about 2-3 months then and got involved in the planning of the event.

It was a tiring day...

2 sessions...

Lots of children chatting at the same time...

Lotsa balloons...

A little chaotic...

But at the end of the day, seeing those kids under my guidance getting their prizes made me smile... and it was barely 3 months...

Now, 1 & 1/2 years later, I feel almost like a mother... GeeZ... BUT, I'm pretty sure the joy will be immense! However.... I found out that there was a change in location for the ceremony yesterday...

The location shocked me...

So here is a warning to all... Stay Away from EAST POINT this coming Sunday from 9am - 3pm... I'm serious..

P.S. --- Thanks to Chinks who reminded me about the Sistic charges, Please note that the tickets for Budak Concert in DeC are priced @ $30, $50 and $70!!! Sorry for any inconvenience! And Cowpat, I will be going for both days! Haha.. had a proposition with Joe, you guys will find out more on that day itself! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!