Sunday, October 16, 2005

-Birthday Shout Out-

Here's 3 birthday shout out!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

XIONG AND RACHEL! Happy 22nd and 19th Birthday respectively!

And to BinZ! Happy belated birthday once again! Though its like pouring right now, I still expect to see you later yeah! =)

As I read the entry that Bin's fren made, I kinda got drawn back to the times spent with Bin as well. I was reading through all the testimonials on friendster and memories came back in a flash. It seemed just yesterday when more than 5 years have passed since we first met each other.

She was the power Sop and a fast sprinter... not forgetting the lychee drinks she must have after each sprint. She was the one person I cried so many a times in front of and yet, there was still that one time I told her I needed another fren to cry on when she's right in front of me. But 5 years down the road and our friendship still holds strong.

I dun know how we did it, but we did it anyway... not just both of us but the 5 of us.. One in HK, one in MEL and 3 in town.. lets hope all 5 of us can finally meet next Feb yeah? (Ehem to that sumone who wishes to spend V-day at HK)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!