Thursday, September 22, 2005

-SIP-

And so, its begun...

11weeks of new experiences

11 weeks of new colleagues...

First day at work was pretty good actually, had orientation for about 2hours followed by lots of introduction to the various lawyers present. I got to start off with the Litigation Dept first while Naz is over at Real Estate. And we are separated by 16 floors.. hahah

Not too bad... more work is streaming in as more lawyers start communicating with me... Went to Sub courts today and saw Charmane, Roihan and Lela! Haha.. but couldn't chat as lawyer was standing right next to me. Shall be heading to Family court tomorrow!

Exam results are coming out tomorrow....

Bleah...

On a lighter note, more photos from Sentosa and Gelare! hahaha...


I met up with Michael for lunch on Tue. We ate at the foodcourt in People's Park Centre as he had to go to the Courts after. It was a great time talking to him! Hahah... he seem to know the old folks around there as weLL! And I learnt that he will be changing to a firm near Raffles Place next month! Haha... So is JOE! He would be transferred to the Battery Road branch in a month's time as well! Hahah... more lunch meetings for 3 of us then!

I'm feeling sleepy already... guess I should try to turn in early... -results tmr- AHhhhhHHhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!