Thursday, September 08, 2005

-PapeR's oVeR! LalalaLa-

YEAH... ExaMs aRe officiallY OVER!

Hahaha...

Finally! Time to take a break and rest and dig into proM matters fullY!

But I only have time to dig into ProM Matters fully...

Cos... I started work today... 2 hours after my finaL paper... wahahahahaha

HWP is short of staff so I went back there as backup and will be there till next week. Kinda lost the working pace but it is gradually coming back.. I reckon tmr, mon and tue would be bz days for me... hahah... Near Tanjong Pagar next week? I'll be free for lunch on Mon, Wed and Fri.. hahahahahahha... =P

Which reminds me... Mr Pok is my liaison officer for my internship... Yeah...
Hopefully I'll get a good break over this weekend, esp at Law BBQ on SUNDAY at ECP, BBQ pits 63 and 64! $10/- per person, $5 will go to Project Twinkle! ComE ComE ComE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!