Wednesday, September 07, 2005

-FirSt PapeR dowN.. OnE mOrE to gO-

Yeah... somehow, I don't think I would be leaving early for both examination papers this sem.. haha..

There's just so much to write! My hands are super tired after CPA this morning...

I completed the paper alright.. but accuracy of the answers are questionable... hahahahah

On my way home, this thot passed through my mind yet again...

"I must look like an idiot to passers-by most of the time"

WhY??? Cos whenever I'm listening to Budak's music, I'll be smiling to myself like an idiot... Not that their music is laughable... It just brings me back to their performance and visualising their silly actions is enough to make me smile... like an idiot... -I just can't help it- Heh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!