Thursday, September 15, 2005

-TireD EyeS-

I've never felt so tired before... Its like my eyes are screaming to close while I struggle to keep them open.

Work's been zapping alot of my energy...

Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday! Time sure flies... I'm sure going to miss the food... as well as the food in the pantry!

Was on half day today... met Juan for lunch and then met Jo for a drink before she takes off to UK for the next 4 months. Been quite awhile since I spoke to both ladies and I had a great time catching up with them despite my eyes wanting to nod away in between. Bin couldn't make it for lunch last minute but I sure hope to see her on Sat! YeaH! A few of us are heading to SentosA for a beach outing! Hahah... I sure am looking forward to it!

Ok, I think I've done enough adjustments with regards to my blog's layout... To those who uses extra large fonts on their comps, you will probably need to read it using middle sized font lah. =)

ZzzzZzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!