Saturday, September 10, 2005

-I need to clone another mE-

I neeD anotheR mE...

Its probably easy being both receptionist and secretary at the same time...

But its not so when you need to juggle from one end of the room to the other cos the computer in front just can't access the files of the computer behind...

=TiRed oUt=

But I think I'm so tired that I'm pretty numbed by it now... its almost as though I was used to this kinda work.... hahahah

I can't bear to think what it would be like for next Mon and Tue...

AHHHHHH....

Thankfully, I managed to chill out... though I ended up investing in things and spend more than I should, I enjoyed chatting with ChaR over dinner at MarcHe. Then KuN joined us for coffee over at TCC. =) Hopefully, we'll start singing soon yeah? I know I'm the one who is always bz, but I promise I will make time la. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!