Wednesday, September 14, 2005

-ZoNk oUt-

2 hours of 36 ROC searches

1 hour of doing 14 garnishee documents

1/2 hour of printing exhibits

3 hours of scanning and EFS-ing 10 garnishee documents

NB - Possibility of the garnishee order to be struck off is there as party decided to make an offer to settle last minute --- which literally means it is possible that whatever I've done would no longer be necessary ---

Telephone calls in between

Letters to be stuck into envelopes and be stuck with stamps

Doors to be opened for clients

EULENE is coming back tomorrow!!! I've never been happier... I just can't do two different duties at the same time... its juz overbearing as much as I know I should try to get use to it. But one thing good came out of it... I can do EFS for garnishee documents now... quite well in fact.. hahahah...

Working hours of 745-630 for the past two days is just draining me out flat... been waking up at 625am every morning to follow mom out so as to get to work at about 740am. Suppose to end at 530pm but i just can't seem to leave the office. Hahaha... but I believe tomorrow onwards would be better days... -cross fingers-

Law BBQ was fantastic! The food... Mamamia! MX is really a good cook. I never knew that herbs and spices can make a hotdog taste like gourmet food! And his version of the Ramly Burger was just lovely. I never ate so much at a BBQ before! Ms Lim came by as well and she brought along a pot of corn soup which had Yolander as its biggest fan. And I don't think anyone would forget Kay's spicy sphagetti and mutton curry and chappati! For a person like me, who rarely eats anything associated with mutton, I think Kay did a fantastic job cooking it! =) We took loads of photos... shall post them up once Azi loads them up! ^.^ More till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!