Sunday, September 18, 2005

-SnoW WolF LakE & SentOsA-

Went to watch Snow Wolf Lake yesterday... it was truly breathtaking! Jacky's and Yvonne's voice was just powerful to the maximum! Pity though, I had 2 'commentators' sitting behind me and they just wun stop blabbering away... BLEAH... Not to mention, the guy just keeps talking and sings off-key as well... hahahah

Went to Sentosa today! Splendid weather! And I learnt to play frisbEE! Hahahah... Its really been a looooonnggg while since we went Sentosa together! And with the entertainment provided by "Dr Wong" and "Dr Ho", my diaphram was worked to its maximum! Haha.. And we saw a stadium shaped cloud!

mE, kuN, biN and fRaN then had dinner along Siglap and then had drinks at Gelare... Took some lovely photos with kuN showing his favourite action!

Time to zzz.... I'm truly burnt! hahah... more moisturizer for me! hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!