Monday, September 19, 2005

-Asshole, Attitude-

Don't make promises you can keep...

Don't set habits you will desert...

"Asshole"

A word I used to describe a fren weeks ago.. one who once claimed that he considered me and another as frens cos we accepted each other as who we are...

Apparently I was wrong, cos he didn't understand why I told him off and called him an asshole..

I'm sorry...

If I'm too aunty for you...

Too naggy for you..

But I guess, the fact that I need to apologise showed that you never once accepted me as who I was... cos you couldn't accept criticism from me.

"Attitude"

If you have a problem with me, take it in front of me. Don't go one big round and tell every other person but me..

Nobody likes criticism... but if you see me as a fren, tell me off. Otherwise, back off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!