Thursday, October 06, 2005

-NormaL CreatE PaGe-

Finally! My Create Page is back to normal! Hahahah...

The weeks just seems to pass by faster... its already week 3 of the SIP period! I think it will be over before long...

This week has been a rather good week so far... Started off the week on a happy note as I showered almost everyone in the office with my favourite product. I think I should think of a name for it... how about Happy Truffles? Everyone seem to be happy after eating it most of the time... hahahah..

I had my fair share of court goings, researches, drafting of legal docs and endless editing of powerpoint slides.... geez, I dun think I ever wish to do anymore powerpoint slides.... So far so good I guess. Just trying to fight the sleepy feeling I get after lunch everyday... hahahah

OK, time to go watch this ice-cream cooking show... More over the weekends then! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!