Saturday, October 01, 2005

-Is there something wrong with Blogger???-

Ok, for some reasons, I seem to have problems with Blogger......

Even my Create Post page is aligned in a strange way!

So, is it the host site or my computer?????

Cos I just cant seem to upload photos anymore and now that the Create Post page looks funny, I really have no idea what the problem is....

On another note, since nobody is making a guess for the earlier post, I shall with-hold the answer till later...

Kumon celebrated Children's Day today! And I finally got to take a photo with my dearest student! =) Its like a dream come true... hahaha... well, you would only understand the difficulty of taking a photo when you work in my centre lah huh...

But I can't upload the photos.... which my student's mommy has already kindly sent it to me... I also cant upload the sentosa pics from last Sat! .... Guess I have to upload it later.... once I fix this.

Still, Sentosa last week was fantastic! We had lotsa laughter once again and had fun burying d@n in the sand! And we made him into a "pregnant lady", which caught the attention of two tourists who request to take a photo with him! Wahahahah! We also got to see d@n in action as he helped save a man who was struggling in the water and boy was the lifeguard swift as well! Within moments, he got to the man's side, just seconds after d@n got to him!

After more frisbee throwing and soaking in the sea, we finally went to shower, only to be disgusted as I showered in record timing.... To think that I believe all gals have good hygiene.... I was definitely proven wrong that day..........

Still don't understand why gals can't be more hygienic... can't understand why Sentosa can't build more shower rooms!!! We had to wait like more than an hour just to shower! ....

Thankfully, dinner time made up for the disgusting sight. Once again, we had lotsa laughter over a certain interesting topic of which we were talking so loud about it, I wondered if those sitting around us ended up suffering from ear problems! Haha!

Ok, time to go.. more soon I hope.. esp with those photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!