Saturday, October 15, 2005

-FriendS-

Interesting how my friends always appears when I need them the most...

I caught up with Chris just moments ago at one of the pavalions at my place downstairs and indeed, its been a really long while since we last spoke! Many things have happened as usual... Still, I need to thank you, for keeping me in check and all the chatter... =)

I need to thank a few other people as well... to the one who lent me a shoulder yesterday, I really hope I didn't shocked you. But, the two of you brought so much laughter to me and Char, I think all negative thoughts were cancelled out! ^.^ Thank you d@n and kUn..

I baked again today... had orders to meet but I reckon this will be the last time I'll be baking for awhile. But of course, as my colleague look at me in despair to hear that I dun intend to bake till CNY, I would probably bake two more times for the year, once next month and one last time in Dec.. SO, to all those who wants, please let me know earlier ok? Cos of late, I've been just producing 6 bottles... the most 7 bottles (if I dun burn any cookies along the way) Hahahah.. So, limited stock yeah, otherwise, wait till CNY bah!

Internship has been progressing along just fine.. as time passes, more ties are formed and I can feel the attachment to my desk as well as the people around me. I reckon by the time 2nd Dec comes, I would have one more place to think about.

Interestingly, one of the AR actually told me that I could still run away from the law... hmmm.. food for thought yeah? Hehehhe... But who knows what God has plan for me? Afterall, I'm still quite amazed by the different lessons He has brought to me in the past week. As much as I can't see the purpose of this particular lesson, at least I know, I've learnt to be smarter, in God's grace!

Enjoy the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!