Tuesday, November 01, 2005

-HappY DeepavaLi-

Happy Deepavali!!! & Happy Holidays to aLL!

I woke up at 730am this morning... stayed snuggled in bed for another half an hour before dragging my butt out of bed as my mom gave me a morning dosage of her music..

Once again, it hurt...

20 over years of exposure

Anyone would think I'm used to it but I'm not... strange isnt it?

But I guess most of you would be wondering why did I wake up so early on a public holiday?!?!?!?

Answer is simple... to be in the company of 5 grown men... 2 in shorts, 2 in berms and 1 in pants... I'm so sorry, I have no idea how to describe your pants!!! Hahahahahah...

Sounds a handful eh? -grinz-

To stop everyone from thinking wild, I was in the company of none other than the Budaks themselves! Hahahah... This is the day where I got to see them in a different light and got to observe them from a different angle. They are really professional and they sounded great today! Sorry for not being able to give any reviews... I was enjoying myself as usual. =)

So, to all my good friends out there, I really think this concert should not be missed! Tickets are available at Sistics already!

Had lunch with Gordon and Joe after practice and I headed home. Took a dip in the pool with my sisters and my leg cramped twice on me! It just shows how long I've not swam. To think that Napfa is like a month away??? Geez... I can't bear to think what will happen to me. I can't even remember when's the last time I ran! Nevertheless, had fun swimming with my sisters. We kinda challenged each other to see who can swim the longest in one breathe...

Needless to say, since I was the last one to do the challenge, I just had to outbeat the mark they set and I outdid my own record...

Had I been the first to start, I don't think the result would be similar...

So, it goes to show that, there's really no ends to what one can achieve... Its just how much you want it..

Agreed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!