Sunday, October 23, 2005

-ASHR AccomplisheD-

Haha... 6hrs of endless chattering... lotsa photo taking and 3 sessions of ceremony!

But I'm truly happy to be able to finally take photos of those students of mine... and Kase's beloved Ah Pek! ^.^ Kase ah, this is purely for you!!! Hahahah... Along with Nigel, these two chatty ones really made me laugh endlessly during the first session!


And of course, I definitely took more photos with my dearie Julia... I even took photos of her with the Kumon's President from Japan!

And here are the photos from all 3 sessions... the children are just too many...

Not forgetting my beloved Celine! I haven't seen her for more than half a year! Though she doesn't remember me, she warmed up to me within seconds and she has certainly grown up! She even memorised the 三字经 and read it out loud in front of everyone! ^.^

There's also Micah, who is 4 years old and she reads very very well! Initially, she refused to read, guess she had stage fright... But, upon hearing that she will be receiving a present afterwards, she started reading straight away!


Last but not least, some of my other babies in the centre... aren't they just adorable!!!!


Guess now all of you know what I meant by I really feel like a mother... Geez... Its been really tiring but looking at these photos... its all worthwhile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!