Tuesday, November 01, 2005

-WoNdeR-

Ever wonder if all things are possible?

Ever wonder while courage is admirable, it is also a destructive power?

Ever wonder the dangers of charm when it cannot be seen?

What is this feeling that grasp me...

This feeling that is so familiar...

A few years ago... I stood in the midst of the sea and cried to God... asking Him WHY... why was He taking away what I thought was a blessing from Him... 4 good friends held me close during then, preventing me from walking further into the sea and teared with me.

Don't misunderstand... the thought of suicide never occurred to me... I was just seeking the comforts of the sea as I teared...

Ironically, the very person who brought me such pain was just a distance away, praying to God, asking Him to calm me down...

But only the pain is similar..

Cos once again, decision making is not within reach...

Once again, courage is useless...

Once again... fallen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!