Sunday, October 30, 2005

-Bazaar @ Geylang Serai-

Kinda lost feeling for blogging... hahahahah... I think my mind is too tired and its affecting my mood to write...

Thankfully, there's the entry from d@n's blog which pretty much summarised last Friday's dinner!

"today's outing @ Malay Village with yimei, charlene, fran, weikun and eugene! hohoho! went around grabbing any food that we think is nice and just whack! shiokalingam! the Ramley Burger is damn good lah! beef + egg + cheese = happiness! hahaha.. bought otah, ming jiang kue, you tiao with fish cake, and many other "cha-pa-lang" food! oh ya! did i forget to mention that we were @ Rockery at paya lebar having my favourite MANGO TANGO??? haha! shiOk! after Malay Village, we then proceeded to Geylang to have Frog porriage. damn good i tell you.. kinda spicy! but a bit the ex lah... $18 for a small pot of "dunno how many frog legs only" porriage. but heck lah! happy can already! talked lotsa cock there bout "coming".. haha.. and who enjoyed most of the dirty jokes? fran! haha.. who's the one most act blur one? charlene! haha... really enjoyed my friday evening with them.."

Frog porridge... well JoE, if you are reading this, yup, frog porridge is probably one of those few unusual food I would eat! Hahahaha... if I recall correctly, this is the second time I ate frog porridge. Not too bad and I kinda liked the spicy taste! Note, I'm not stating the frog meat yeah.. hahahah..

Interestingly, no matter where we are, we would somehow get into the topic of ehem.. The thing is, we would be talking about it out loud, and I mean really loud as though the people around us are invisible! Yet, the laughter it brings us is just the right dosage to keep us going for the following week. So, like Char once said, friday dinners are our weekly dosage of laughter! ^.^

This is actually the third consecutive year since I've been to the bazaar... The first time was with Mel, Azi and Kabby... where we ate loads and jalan almost the whole bazaar... The second time was with just Azi and Kiat... didn't get to jalan as much since time was running short then. This time round, with the company above, we ate loads once more but didn't really jalan much too since those 2 guys had thunder clouds above their heads! Hahahhaha... but still, the company was great!

Time really flies...

5 weeks of SIP to go...

10 weeks of school ahead followed by 2 weeks of exams...

15 weeks to Prom...

I think I'm going to miss Raffles Place... having breakfast with Joe... having lunches with various people... the lawyers in Rodyk... Joe... and Mike...

5 more weeks... and Joe would be away for a week while Mike would be away on my last week...

Things have definitely changed... thots that I once hold firm to are no longer in place... 3 more months for me to ponder... 3 more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!