Tuesday, November 01, 2005

-7 OccasioNs and LocatioNs-

Wah.. I notice how when I don't blog, I just don't blog.. but once I start blogging, I blog a few entries within the same day!

Anyway, since this was 'passed on" by d@n, I shall give it a shot. But d@n, dun be surprise cos I think my answers are quite similar to yours! =)

1) If given a choice to decide your birth, where would you choose?
Still Singapore... as much as I love Gold Coast I probably would feel most at home at this little town where natural disasters do not greet hello and where food is available 24 hours!

2) If given a choice to meet your 1st friend who will be with you for a lifetime, where will it be?
Primary sch.. cos that's where I got to know a very good friend of mine whom I know would be my 'protector' for a lifetime... though he is obviously quite bz now but distance never deters true friendship!

3) If there's an flight accident & you end up lost somewhere, at the end of the day where do you hope you are at?
Hmmm... Utopia.. hahahah... If I must be lost somewhere, I guess I would like to be lost at a place where I'm surrounded by the vast ocean, mountains of chocolate and people filled with love and joY!

4) Where did you hope to have met your 1st love?
Hmmm... I can't even rem... this seem so long ago! But being the kind who doesn't think out of the box, probably in school... bleah..

5) Where would you want to have your wedding?
Ah.. I have two options... First one is in church, surrounded by loved ones.. small and simple event.. Second one is by the beach... I've always love the sea... But in reality, unless I get married without my relatives' knowledge, otherwise the traditional practices cannot be avoided...

6) Where do you hope to enjoy life when you've retired?
A place by the sea...

7) Everyone will die sooner or later. So given a choice to decide your deathplace, where will you choose?
At home... where I'm surrounded by loved ones...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!