Thursday, November 10, 2005

-StagEs iN LifE-

I've made a new fren at work YesterdaY! She is none other than RH, the newest link available on my blog. =) Though it would be just another 8 more days, I sure hope the experience would give you an indication of your future directions!

Back to my topic of the day... stages in life... There are many stages in life...

PSLE...

O levels as well as turning 16...

A levels...

Getting a diploma would be a stage in life as well..

Turning 21 is also a stage in life... stepping into young adulthood...

But in between those listed, there are also so other points in life which I think should be considered a stage in life...

Turning 10.. bidding goodbye to single digits...

Turning 20... bidding goodbye to the "1" as first digit...

There's also the "getting wedding invitations" stage...

Followed by the "baby full month celebrations" stage...

I always think that the start of wedding invitations would be quite a big turning point... and this year, I've gotten my first wedding invitation... and today, while in the court of appeal, I received another invitation...

Sheesh...

I really think...

Age is catching up...

Sheesh...

Its goodbye "jie jie"... hello "aunty" phase...

Sheesh...

But of course, I am really happy to these two good friends of mine, both ex-colleagues from CGH... Congrads!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!