Saturday, November 19, 2005

-Dun I Look Singaporean?-

"Are you sure you are Singaporean? You don't look local..."

I do get this comment once in a blue moon but recently, it was mentioned more frequently...

DoN't I look Singaporean???? Then what do I look like??

Had dinner with Char yesterday at Cafe Cartel Marina. Haven't seen her for the past 3 weeks! We ran into Amanda as well! Dinner was quite good and I really think I'm getting addicted to the bread... hahaha.. Guess we would be frequenting Cartel over the next few dinners. I can't wait for next Saturday!!!

Btw, to the usual dinner gang, Char has requested a 'nice gathering' where everyone would get to doll up to round up the year. So, do start thinking about where and when! (Sorry Kun, since you would be elsewhere, we have to leave you out for this one... =) anyway, I think you would be enjoying yourself elsewhere... hahahah)

I went to Queenstown Remand Prison...

The place just has this depressing mood... not that its suppose to be happy but I was quite suprise that the interview rooms actually have air-condition! I was practically freezing in there...

Still, good experience...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!