Thursday, November 24, 2005

-BeforE I Forget-

I think age is catching up with me...

I was carrying my bag like I alwiz do, with the handles of the bag lying on my arm. Carried a NTUC bag in another, filled with Chicken in a Biscuit, Bacardi Breezer - Orange and a pack of HL milk.

As I walked home, I grew warmer. & while attempting to rid my sweater with one arm, I think I sucessfully sprained my shoulder...

Signs of ageing indeed...

But I can still type yes...

Perhaps, the Bacardi Breezer can help lift my mood a little... I can't rem when was the last time I down one bottle on my own. ^.^ & I just can't understand why isnt there Bacardi Breezer - Mango flavour in Singapore?!?!?!? I can still rem how much I enjoyed that in Austria... ah yes... Austria.. lovely days... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!