Thursday, December 01, 2005

-RandoM TalkS-

"In my opinion, the best age for a guy to get married is the age of 33... cos that's when they shed their wild side and really settle down. It doesn't matter with regards to the girl's age."

Interesting thought there isn't it? I quote one of my good friend, whom I'm not sure if he wants to be named.. hahaha.. =) Does it mean that girls are much more well cultivated? =P

Person A - "I just love to be confronted by girls... but preferably girls with good taste... "

Person B - "Oi brudder, at your age, you take what you can get..."

(In the background, shouts of protests could be heard from the girls who just spoke to person A")

I'm truly amazed at how the emails to decide where to have lunch can take such a funny turn to this kinda conversation... Once again, no names mentioned... I wun want to be sued!!! Ahahahah

Time really flies... it would be my last day of SIP tmr!!! ... Mixed feelings really... sigh..
Ah well, I better go grab my dinner and start writing farewell msgs! hahah.. more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!