Wednesday, December 07, 2005

-Mass UpdatE SessioN-

I've been bz... slacking that is.. hahaha

Actually, I think my timetable disallows usage of the internet on Mon-Wed. Save for those weeks where there would be no Ad Civ Pro, B&F & IP lec or tutorials that is. Otherwise, I would probably not be online since I still go to Kumon on Tue and Wed. And my Mon, Thur and Fri are occupied with other appointments. ^.^ Bz bz...

Last day of Rodyk was filled with rain and thunder. Can never imagine how silly both me and Naz were but we did it anyway... I still rem Ms Jane's words to me when I first consulted her if I should accept Rodyk's offer for internship then. She said, "Well Yimei, if you do have the intentions to work in a law firm in the future, accept it and go change our reputation!"

Of course I wondered what reputation she was talking about but I guess me and Naz did change the reputation alright.

The first batch of attachees who chose not to rotate...

The first batch of attachees who cried like anything on the last day of work...

Guess I should enjoy the last semester of good o' school days while it lasts! Though I do miss the people there and my table... which is probably taken up by the new batch of attchees.

Went islanding last Sat!!! In Queen's words, "We are islander!" Or we are "eye-lender"?? Hahahaha... shall upload the photos when I get to spend longer hours in front of the computer at home. I think my throws are getting much better! Save for the strong breeze that day... we literally spent more time chasing after the off-course frisbee!!!

Today is the third day I'm back in school... most subjects look ok with IP and B&F being PBL style... bleah.. its like literally not having class half the time. Guess its more self-study and more training for analytical skills.

Believe it or not, those frens of mine around me are playing majong....

That's first week or school for you... hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!