Wednesday, August 31, 2005

-TaG-

Notice how nobody likes to tag on my blog except for chinks and cowpat?? hahaha... along with Tania occasionally...

TaG... kinda weird knowing there are people who are reading but I will never know who...

The issue of Divorce seem to be appearing quite often in TOdaY... if anybody notice closely, you would have seen a tiny contribution by わたしは... Haha...

At the end of the day, Divorce doesn't benefit anyone... I personally feel it fixes more than benefits. Why complain about maintenance when the courts do insist that the wife must try to be financially independant? And there's children to think about to... it is not easy maintaining a family at all! My mom is a living example. And the fact that she has done it quite well makes me really proud of her.

Quit complaining Singaporean Men... Divorce mends what has irretrievably broken down. It doesn't benefit anyone at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!