Tuesday, August 23, 2005

-CP-BC-BBQ-40-AM-ACM-AH-

-CP-

Civ Pro test last Sat was alright actually... there were a few questions that I couldn't handle but other than that, it was alright I suppose... guess I will only know when the sem's results are out!

-BC-

Bukit Chandu... the second time I get to drive my Dad's car without supervision. (This doesnt' mean I don't drive on my own.. I do, using other cars.. hahah) I was actually suprised when Mom went, "You sure got someone that will guide you to wherever that place is? Then you take the car lah... Huh? Going ECP later ah? Haiya, you might as well just drive there too lah, then come back" And that's how I got the car... for more than half a day... to myself!!!

First stop was Bedok Central, where kay, nad, azi, mx and me bought the baking stuff for Sun. Naz and Izhary joined us soon after but cos the car can only fit so little, Izhary left after we all squeezed into the car...

What followed after we left Naz's house was a one and a half hour expressway tour... Actually, ECP would bring us to our destination in less than half an hour... But wrong directions led us to a tour of Kakit Bukit, PIE, CTE, Toa Payoh, AYE... I think I made like 5-6 U-turns that day! I know, I'm kinda a lousy driver... familiar places still ok but places in the west, I'm pretty much useless without a person who knows how to read the map and give me directions. But I can drive la.. at least good enough for people to sleep in my car though one of them actually dreamt of falling out of my car... =P

Stopped by at Habour Front to meet up with Marcus, Yol and Vik, where they took a cab and we followed behind. I SWEAR, I'm never going to follow a cab for directions ever!!!! Unless its my uncle of course. That cab driver didn't signal, went his own way, sped and decided to turn into a filter lane like 5 seconds before the turn. From the second lane, he just whack into the first lane and ME, being in the same lane, obviously can't do the same as there was a car in the first lane and there was a car behind me!!!! Thank God, for your blessings... It was definitely possible for the car behind to crash into me but it didn't and the car to my right gave me a long look before they drove on. I SWEAR, if the uncle didn't drove off fast enough after alighting them, I was going to lash out at him if I didn't had to park the car.

Bukit Chandu.. not too bad... but too ulu...

-BBQ-

After that long tour, I finally alighted Kay and Nad at Tampines and sent Azi home. Then I went to grab some puffs to bring to the BBQ that Mike was having at ECP. As I walk back to my car and opened the passenger seat to put my stuff in, don't ask me why, but I had a thought that if someone were to put a knife to me and force me to drive, I would have no defence... wahahahha...

THEN, just as I got into the car and was about to drive off, the passenger door opened! AND I WAS FREAKED OUT! Even seeing Azi's face wasn't enough to calm me down. Hahahahah... apparently she knocked... but too softly I guess. She left her phone in my car so she came back, hoping to catch me. I gave her a lift back to the interchange cos she was heading to Aloha and then headed to ECP.

The BBQ was not bad, food was more than sufficient for 10 of us. I'm sure the chicken is good, didn't get to taste it actually.. Did felt alittle weird cos I am afterall, not really in their group but still, after meeting them a handful of times at the many birthday parties last year, it wasn't that awkward afterall. And I definitely enjoyed having time alone to myself as I took a breather by the sea. I dunno if you guys will ever read this, but Laopa Laoma, I love you both! For listening, for talking, for being my company and even for helping me to come down all the way despite Laopa feeling unwell just to deliver 2 blocks of chocolate to my fren's house. I'm in debt to both of you and will repay with more than just my friendship... =)

-40-

40 what? 40 bottles of cookies of course! I know I did mention that I would be changing recipe and not bake this cookies for a long long while cos its super tedious though the end product is really yummy and profitable. But that was what the fundraising needed! Something that will bring us profits and make customers happy. Hence, the whole of Sun was spent at Naz's house where me, Muntaz, Tania, Azi, Kay, Naz and her siblings all slog and managed to complete it in 12 hours. Would have completed faster had the oven not gave up on us but I really hope it was overworked and not spoilt! Still, to all the girls, thank you for bearing with me as I gave directions and all. I'm not a perfectionist but I do demand the best with regards to cookies, Never be stingy with the chocolate! =) I am really really proud of all of us for completing all 40 bottles. The profits are raking in!

-AM-ACM-AH

Went on another recce trip yesterday to the Art Museum, Asian Civilisation Museum and the Art House.. The places were lovely, each with their beauty and faults. But don't worry year 3s, we will present to you the details really soon. Do consider the deposits, for the event and let location be a bonus to the event. =)

That's it for now, summary of the events in the past 3 days! Ta folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!