Monday, August 15, 2005

-FiRewOrks-






This first picture is the best picture that I could take from the final fireworks festival yesterday... =) I really think its not bad considering the fact that I am standing near to Thai Express!!







Don't you think this particular picture resembles a flock of birds??? Hahah...

I had a very lovely dinner at Thai Express with Jason, Sarah, Mike and his mother. It was a great feeling really cos its like the first time I get to meet Mike's mother in 13 - 14 years of our friendship!

After the fireworks, we headed down to Siglap for dessert at Hagen Daaz where I finally got to try... Yes... FONDUE!






A Big ThanK YoU to Mike Laopa for the Thai treat and Mommy Ho for the fondue treat!!! Not forgetting afternoon tea with Sarah Mommy too! =)

Ok, that's all for now.. more tomorrow morning where I'll back-track with photos taken at the Marina Carnival earlier yesterday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!