Sunday, August 07, 2005

-Fishy Company-

Had dinner with Azi, Alvin, Candy, Desheng and Tania yesterday at Fish & Co - Suntec...
I remembered how the sisters clan once sprang the fish&co birthday cheer for xiaobin two years back. Guess I never expected to be sprung with this cheer in an almost full house fish&co yesterday! Still, a grateful thanks to the fishy company for the lovely night and the birthday cake! =) And to Daph, I'll be using the seal soon... once I get time to write my first letter to u! hahaha...

The fireworks was definitely the night's highlight! It was simply breath-taking! The 'wows' and 'wahs' are constantly heard from the surrounding crowd... Pity though, my view was partly blocked by the trees so didn't really get a full view of the fireworks. But still, lovely!

Oh yes, to those who smsed me their well wishes last night and this morning, Thank U for remembering.. =) In fact, I was quite suprised as some of the msgs came from frens that amazingly still remembered! Hahaha... TQ!

To Ivan, the person who is born on the same day, same month and same year, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! It sure is hard to forget... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!