Sunday, August 14, 2005

-I need ResT-

Funny how assignments and tests just love to clump together and be due around the same time... My brain was kinda filled with rocks once again for the past week till CPA test was over on Thur. Though company law project is still hovering around me, my group member has told me not to worry about it so I guess that is another load off my mind. All that's left is Civ Pro class test this coming Sat then!

Hmmm, grey clouds are looming the skies... I sure hope the weather would turn for the better cos I'm going for the last day of the carnival at marina bay later... *cross fingers*

Lets see, I was quite happy yesterday... caught Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Desheng, Tania and Azi. (Hey, its been ages since we last caught a movie together eh?) Had heard a handful of comments with regards to this movie since it opened but I guess it was quite alright for me. I didn't really get to see as much chocolate as the book but I sure was tickled by the many songs in it! =)

Then, I got a belated present for myself! Hahaa... well, Tania said she will buy it for me but I couldn't wait so gal, you just treat me on MoN and Thur this coming week will do k? I guess asian movies' vcds and dvds are released much much earlier so I was really thrilled when I saw Be With You on the shelves! So I bought it... and watched it... and cried again... Hahahah.. Tania, I will lend you the dvd soon!! =)

Oh, which reminds me, I totally forgot to wish Singapore this year! Haha.. well, I had a pleasant suprise while watching the NDP this year.. Cos one of the songs used just after the pre-segment was actually part of a song the choir sang with West Winds during Wasbe! But then again, I guess I shouldn't be that surprise cos the military band conductor was the conductor for that song we did.. hahahah...

As the tide goes down, I feel much lighter though exam clouds loom ahead. As usual, I foresee busy times in the coming few months as I am now involved in the Prom comm. Nevertheless, I know I would enjoy being busy and our first meeting for the event has been quite a good one. So...
TO ALL YeaR 3s out there... COME FOR THE PROM!!! Details will be out shortly!! =)

-Old liao- been feeling pain in different places... hope its cos I'm not getting enough rest... ZzzZzz
More soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!