Friday, August 19, 2005

-BudakS aRe Back-

Yeah, Budaks are back for their final performance at YMCA for the year before they hold their concert in December. Interested parties, you should know what to do by now la yeah? =) Please get back to me latest by Sunday! I need to book tickets by Mon!

Date - 2 September 2005, Friday

Time - 7.30pm

Place - YMCA Bluemoo of course!

Entrance fees - $8 for students (please bring student passes)
$10 for adults
(inclusive of one drink and one snack OR 2 drinks OR 2 snacks)

I knew I said I was supposed to blog more about the marina carnival... but I'm now super busy with the upcoming Prom in FEB '06. Guess I have to wait till next week to upload the pictures!
PROM FORUM TMR AFTER CIV PRO TEST! LT 19!!!

*tired but happy*... I need ZzzZzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!