Tuesday, August 30, 2005

-Still StinGs.. I Am Tired-

Some sense of relief... but it still stings... RaRR...

"Its not mine to begin with"... Just can't seem to get it into my head...

I feel super tired today... and I'm due for work soon! Geez... how am I going to keep my eyes open for the next 6 hours!?!?!?

Made an unarranged trip back to school today. Had thought I would go back tomorrow but since it is Candy's birthday and I can't go KTV nor dinner, I had to pass her present to someone who was going. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDY!!!! -muacks- Hope you like the flowers... alittle messy, but its my first attempt! Hahaha...

Did simple presents for tutors this time round due to time constraint. Stayed up till about 2am finishing it. Hope the lecturers won't mind.. =) An early greeting to all teachers out there! Happy Teachers' Day! (This pretty much explains why I'm tired... had woken up at 630 to follow mom out to get the flowers for Candy)

Ok, time to get my lazy butt off the chair and off to shower before work... I haven't started studying yet and I see 3 busy days ahead of me... Yeah... God shall know when I would start studying.. hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!