Sunday, January 02, 2005

-DanieL's HouSe-

Kinda felt like a party spoiler for today... but i really din felt like playing games today. Maybe its the 'growing old' period. Games like taboo and monopoly are fine anyday but juz not active games. Guess i kinda have a 50 yr old lady living in a 20 plus yr old body? hahaha... I rem doing this quiz a long time ago which said that i have a mind of a 50 yr old. Guess its kinda true to a certain extend doesn't it? hahaha...

Daniel's house is lovely... I really like the open concept of his house. It really makes the house look so spacious! I would love my future house to look like his... the only difference would probably be the kitchen... I would need a kitchen with big working space and huge oven... hahhahaha....

I may not have participated in the games but I did enjoyed myself... had a great time catching up with pple i haven't seen in quite awhile.

Well, its back to studies... can't believe i'm having my mid-sem test in 2wks! *YiKeS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!