Sunday, December 05, 2004

Its December... time flies, it always do...

Looking back, this year had been filled with many special moments...
From struggling with a shorter semester and personal problems in the first half of the year to struggling with work, school and baking in the second half of the year... not forgetting all the 21st birthday parties I've attended, as well as a few challenges that I've taken up this year, like the vertical marathon... This year's been quite a fun-filled year! =)

All the fun would not be complete without my dear friends... what will I be without them?

I read FraN's blog yesterday and in one of her entries, she reminisces the 'gReeN' days in JC... looking back, the 'gReeN' days were definitely one of the best periods of my life so far. Every glance of photos or vcds of the 'gReeN' days would never fail to bring me through the happy and sad moments of my 2years in JC. YuP, I missed the 'gReeN' days deeply... but I'm also glad, that the choiR gang has been together till now. We may be leading different lives, but we're always having fun together whenever we can. Even those overseas aren't forgotten!

Let this entry be a tribute then... to all my choiR mates, my Jie mEi's... Thank U... for everything! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!