Friday, October 01, 2004

Its Childrens' Day!!!

Happy Childrens' Day!!! to all my students and sisters of course... =)

The study break week is coming to an end! Today is already Fri... Well, in school at the moment with Jaslyn and Alvin. Suppose to be studying accounting but I'm side-tracking for awhile after printing out the accounting lecture notes. Guess I will be playing neopets for awhile before I start studying proper! Exams is next week!!! ARgh.. oh well, guess the next time I blog, I would be talking about how fast time flew and how exams are over by then!

Looking forward to dinner later... meeting the rest as usual! And we are going to watch the vertical catwalk display that Espirit is hafing today! OK, now to neopets... hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!