Monday, September 20, 2004

好累 啊...
好多人叫 我 update 噢, 所 以 我 就 写 几 句 先 吧 。
等 到 我 恢 复 精 神 , 在 来 写 多 一 点 。 哈 哈 ...

Its already the last week of school! Can't believe how fast time flies... the first sem of yR2 is coming to an end. This sem was quite an interesting one i muz say. I had learned to struggle between work, school, home and baking. However, I've decided to stop baking regularly now. To those people who loved the cookies i made, sorry... and to those who have been helping me bake, THANK YOU!!! I will still bake... for all of u who have the craving for the cookies... however, it will probably be a 2-3 mth basis instead of every 2-3 wks... meaning, i will bake only when i have enuff orders?

Now that school is coming to an end, all projects have finally ended as well. Today, i submitted my last project, an individual contract project... here, i like to thank alvin, who guided me and kept me awake last nite as i complete the project and tania, who helped print out my work and handed it in for me... THANK YOU! Really happy that projects are finally over... I am really looking forward to the break after the exams... yeah, exams first.. hahah... less than 2wks!! ah...

I do have lots more to say... but i'm hafing a splitting headache... guess i am growing old. Having 2 late nites in a row is no good for me!!! hahaha... Its all alvin's, grace and marcus fault!!!!! For introducing me to naruto that is... hahahaha... i've been hooked onto it and frantically trying to catch up so i can watch the later episodes soon!!!! Eh, i'll catch up soon ok?? Episode 50 liao... another 50 to go.. wahahaha...

Alright, i promise to update again real soon before this wk ends... *promised* =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!