Thursday, December 02, 2004

I still feel like Orochimaru san.... To those who have no idea who he is, well, he's a character in this japanese anime-NaRutO! A bad fellow who's arms are on burning sensation... yup, that's what I'm feeling, my arms are on fire.... but for all the fun that I had on Sentosa, ITS WORTH IT!!! =)

Tuesday was quite a fine day... the choiR gang set out for Sentosa for the sun, sand and the sea! Though it rained on us a couple of times, it did not dampened our spirits. In fact, I think it kinda added to the fun that we had! 7 of us went... chaR, Juan, fRan, juSt, kUn, Zj and mE! We had picnic; just, kun, zj and fran played volleyball while me, char and juan strolled by the beach and then the 6 of us, excluding juan, went kayaking!

Kayaking is tough.... hahahah.... I can't rem if I ever went kayaking before but the experience was really cool! Not only did me and ChaR managed to stay afloat, we managed to paddle away from the 'evil clutches' of kun and juSt! haha... On the other hand, fran and zj toppled twice into the waters but the rest of us didn't stay dry for long too. The rain came along and seriously, those kayaks are damn HEAVY! Me and Char had difficulty pushing it upshore! hahahaha.... Still, all the fun made all those heaving, pushing and little cuts here and there worthwhile! =)

We ended the day with dinner at Yoshinoya at Habour Front, along with our usual gibberish... Though I couldn't sleep well at all due to my arms being on 'fire', I sure think it is a day well spent! Definitely a good way to end the holidays as it comes to an end! 3more days to a new sch term! =) Looking kinda forward to it! More till then! Tata!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!