Thursday, November 11, 2004

I realised its been ages since I last blogged.... Haha...

Guess I am getting a little lazy. But don't know why, juz din noe wat to blog... maybe cos there isn't much happening around me for the past wk. Except that I fell ill again... coughing like mad but thankfully, I've finally recovered! Work is as usual, the kids never fail to amuse me.

Ah yes... before I forget...

Happy Deepavali To All My Friends Out There!!! Esp Sinthu, Sashi, Latha and Kabetha... =)

I had my second session of carolling practice and voice class last sat... learned two new carols and I really, really love them! To the extend that I've been practising them over and over again in the night juz to get the tune rite... hee... The two carols are "Chestnuts Roasting by an Open Fire" and "The Most Wonderful Time of The Year". As for voice class, I learnt how to control the flow of air during singing. I also got critic for the song I sang, which was, Danny Boy and I think its really cool to have pple to critic my voice cos it helps me to identify my weakness and how to improve on it. Two more classes to go... hmmmm... I think I'm going to miss voice classes...

Went to catch Princess Diaries II with my siblings on sunday at Tampines GV! I liked that movie... somehow, it kept me glued to the screen and I thot it ended too fast! Very few movies have such effect on me... eg, LOTR, HP and The Notebook... I was quite amazed at the changes made to Tampines Mall level 4 as well! It sure changed alot! Now it has more restaurants like Gelare and there is an open plaza! Really nice... I think it will be quite a nice place to hang out and chit chat.

Looking forward to tmr and sat... HEY ALL SUI GENERIANS, Awi is performing tmr at 7pm near OUTRAM mrt station!!!! Anyone going???? Sms me ya... I welcome my other frenz to go too! This classmate of mine rocks!

As for sat.... Yup... Its THE concert that I've been waiting for.... BUDAK PANTAI's concert at the esplanade! Can't wait... =) Will blog about it then...

Alrite, that's it for now... to all my TP frenz... enjoy the rest of the hols and get ourselves ready for the new sem ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!