Saturday, January 01, 2005

-FiRsT DaY oF 2005-

I woke up at 2plus today.. sure sounds lazy of me to start the nEw yeaR at such a late timing right? But i was exhausted... its like how my biological clock is upside down from all those christmas gift making? I do hope that from today, i'll get back to normal resting hours and stop sleeping more than i shld!

Went to cheer Awi on for his performance yesterday at the power-studio near esplanade with desheng, tania, azi, alvin, xuan & kiat... marcus, yolander and darren joined us as well. He did a great performance as usual... i sure do look forward to his album which will be release in feb i believe... To those who love music, band music that is... do get his band's cd... his band name is RAFE ok.. =)

Its the first time i spend new year eve outside instead of at home... the first time i spend my new year eve with him. Can't really describe the feeling but i sure was happy.
Happy nEw YeaR to aLL!

I may have woke up late but still, the day was pretty well spent. I spent the last few hours doing door-gifts for TaCs gathering session tomorrow afternoon at Daniel's house. I certainly hope the door-gifts will be juz fine for them tomorrow cos I wasn't able to do 'research' for ideas of door-gift.

The impact of the tsunami is truly felt by the world... every image shown on the tv juz reminds me on how vunerable life can be... the pain may never be understood by us but I believe that all of our hearts go out to those who have suffered.

A sad ending to the year 2004... but may all beings continue to stay strong and live on...

Its the first day of the year... let this day be a brand new beginning to a wonderful year.

*PeaCe to tHe woRld*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!