Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Long while...

Dun really know what to blog... maybe its under HIS influence... HE alwiz say HE blogs only when HE has inspiration.... That's why SOMEONE hasn't blog like GoD knows when...

Dun get me wrong deaR... i'm not attacking you... =)

Still in school, in ilaw chambers to be exact... waiting for VOiceS to start...
I wonder how many people will tuRn up... hmmmm.... I apologise for the late notice but really, this month of celebration is really a BZ period as well... *Paiseh* to all the freshies...

Anyway, Alvin's next to me.... nagging at how bored he is cos he is accompanying me for dinner.... out of his 'kind heart', spoken by him direct. ~bleah~

Hmmmmm..... YES.... I'm officially a BP FaN GaL, as alvin says... hahaha... mike, if you happen to read this blog, dun fear... i dun stalk.... wahahahahahahaha......

Well, kudos to them for a wonderful night last friday! They definitely brought lotsa laughter to the frenz i brought to that day... esp when mike added my name into one of their songs... I could feel a mini earthquake... seriously, I really thot all of them are going to fall off their chairs laughing... And they rocked on ufm last sunday! To those reading my blog, THEY WILL BE ON AGAIN TONIGHT!!! Tune into ufm at 10.30pm for good treatment to your ears... =)

K, time for dinner... more soon i promise... bb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!