Tuesday, December 13, 2005

-RoBoRtic ModE-

FeLL into Robortic Mode this week...

Its like the life is drained out of me and I dunno why...

I only know...

That my body is still aching from Naphfa test, where I managed to pass every item except for 2.4km. But still am happy about it since I took roughly the same time to complete 2.4km as compared to the 1.28km the other day with Kun.

I've got an SIP report deadline on 16th Dec at 5pm, of which I'm having difficulty typing past the Introduction page...

I've got Ad Civ Pro project components to complete, which I thought I might be able to complete it this week but the chances of that happening looks bleak...

I've got tutorials to complete... of which chances of that happening appears bleak as well given the tight schedule this week.

I've got IP topics to read up on for peer teaching next Wednesday

I'm down for duty on Wednesday and Friday for selling stuff (on voluntary basis), of which I shan reveal, you guys can find out when you drop by Travel Partners at Sch Of Business.

The long awaited Budak Concert is finally coming this weekend! & there's practice tomorrow evening and my weekend would be spent at my favourite concert hall...

THANK GOD, for the one week break next week, though I may or may not be able to complete much as well... sheesh... but that, technically speaking shouldnt be the case since I probably wun be working at Kumon since its stock taking week. But, did I mentioned I would be attending TWO weddings in that week?

Met up with Karen last evening for dinner @ Sakae Sushi. Its been almost half a year since I last saw her and it felt great catching up with her present life as a mother. Sure am happy for her but once again, disllusion about marriage surfaced. It just appears to me that people are getting married for every other thing but LOVE. And I just discovered how many other people I knew have gotten married or are going to get married! ...

Sigh...

Robortic mode...

Wonder if I would ever get out of this mode...

Perhaps when I'm done with my report, done with my tutorials, done with work, done with research work, done with my christmas making session, done with packing my room, done with feeling ache all over, done with completing almost half of my project work....

God knows when that will be...

Sorry FolKs, just in wrong mode to blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!