Saturday, December 31, 2005

-PictuRes Aren't Ready... So...-

For now... I can only give a written update cos I haven't got the photos necessary and there are many other photos to be collected over the next few days!!!

Since Budaks' Concert...

I've attended 2 weddings...

I've carolled at York HOteL and this SpA place at ParagoN... had a warm response at York but hardly received any response at the Spa. In fact, I think almost the whole group of us was singing for this one guest, who later came by to express her appreciation. The management was also kind enough to extend their mini buffet feast to us. But I kinda overheard one of their staff, who happened to be bringing this group of people around the Spa, said this sentence in a unfriendly tone... "I don't care, just ask them to get lost!" God knows who is the 'them' in her conversation... (since she was looking in our direction) I guess while the Spa is a place meant for relaxation, the staff themselves aren't composed enough. =P

I finally got to meet up with Ms HK aka xiaomei aka Julven, who finally came back to her hometown. Had a drink with her and her other half and Binz...

The usual gang had our Christmas gathering at Three 8ighty Eatery and Miss U Cafe. The Cafe is really really nice and cosy. Good reco Char!! I certainly think I would be frequenting that place with different groups of friends.

S03 gathered on Friday! Had dinner at Thai Express at PS followed by a drink at Starbucks at Simei... *Muacks* to all of you who decided to drop off at Simei since I managed to get a 15 mins extension of my usual curfew time. Once my curfew is gone, then I would consider going clubbing lah huh, Nurse Yeow? Hahahah... Its amazing how the small group of us still keep in touch after graduation. Next outing on the 8th yeah!!! Without JJ!

I had a post-wedding celebration yesterday at Fisherman Village...

Meeting primary school mate for dinner today...

Tentative post-concert production celebration in the afternoon at Kak's House and Choir gang dinner on Tomorrow...

Bluemoo helpers' appreciation lunch at Coco Steamboat on Monday...

My schedule is packed... really packed... and I've got a stack of banking and finance notes to read up on...

An Early shout out to all... Happy New Year!!!

***********************************************************

125 boxes

85 candy canes

15 ritter sport

2 packets of choclairs

10 packets of mini M&Ms

7 Calbury Buttons

1 box of Roca

My list of christmas gifts given for the Year 2005

***********************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!