Thursday, December 15, 2005

-MY LovE-

- Qing Ren De Yen Lei - BP Version

为什么要对你掉眼泪。。。


你难道不明白是为了爱。。。

要不是有情人跟我要分开。。。

我眼泪不会掉下来,掉下来。。。

~Its only Love... Why do you cry baby... Let me dry your tears... Don't you say Goodbye...~





Most of my frens would know by now what are my favourite items...

Somehow, perfume and make-up stuff don't interest me much. I only apply make-up either when I'm performing, visting during CNY or when I feel like it... which is usually when I look at the mirror and freak myself out.

There are two things that are on my irresistable list...

The Double "C"s... CDs and Chocolates...

A walk into a CD shop would have me coming out with a list of CDs to buy in my head. In times where I just can't tolerate any further, I would usually just grab it and head to the counter. The days while working in CGH saw an average of purchase of 2 CDs a month! Not alot for some people but quite a big deal for the average, struggling to budget kinda people like me.

Occasionally, soapy dramas and unforgettable movies would have the same effect on me, like Meteor Garden, LOTR and いまあいにゆきます。

Took a walk earlier in NTUC and saw the display of chocolates on the shelves. As far as I can remember, whenever its near Christmas, I would always aim at the chocolates that I would buy to pamper myself but as always, I would always fail to do so cos by the time I finish buying the materials needed to make Christmas gifts for everyone, I usually don't have much spare cash left...

Give me milk chocolate anytime... I don't really fancy white chocolates but dark chocolates once in awhile are fine too. What are my favourites then? Well, if I have the spare money, I probably would be buying the whole of SINS over but with budget, these good old chocolates are just as heavenly... (in no particular order, my love for them is pretty much the same)

1. Ferrero Rocher of course... the chocolate I've been eating since young. The chocolate that I list as my favourite but am never able to spell it right till recent years.

But then again, an overload of it just lead me to finish it at an even slower pace, guess this shows while I love chocolate, it doesn't mean I'm a chocoholic unlike Ms Tania Tay... hahaha

2. Give me Mon Cheri anytime... on most days when I'm feeling low, I would either grab a Rocher trio or a Cheri trio to cheer me up. It works wonders!

3. Almond Roca... one of the 'high class' chocolate to me cos I rarely get to eat it often... in fact, I can hardly remember when I last ate a Roca! Hence, I bought a box of Roca just now... it sure still taste yummy! I just love the almond nuts in Roca...

4. Giotto from Austria but recently made available in Singapore... taste like Rocher but yet slightly different. I usually get this for myself as a treat and reminisce the Austria days..

5. Coated Almond Chocolate from SINS... I would really love to buy up the shop. I remember once, me and Julven headed into the shop at Heeren's and I went on a slow-paced "Hmmm" followed by a "Thank You" after the shop assistant gave us a sample. Its the "Hmmm, its really nice but I can't afford it so thank you" kinda response. But after a 2sec pause, I went on to say, "I'll have 200g of it."

6. Baccio? Can't remember how to spell it but I remember going Wow when I first tasted it a couple of years ago... That is good chocolate too..

7. Good o' Melt in Your Mouth not in Your Hand M&Ms! I like all the flavours available...

8. Peanut Brittle Chocolate from Gold Coast Australia... Oooo.. those are superb! I swear if I ever get a chance to head back to Gold Coast, I would buy tons of that back. Those are just fantastics! This is one chocolate with the ability to make me itch for it since I last had it way back in 2002.

9. Merci!!! Those are some good pralines there... They are probably one of the first few Pralines that I have had. My first box of Merci probably came from Ms Lim, my sec choir conductor, who came for my house warming session specially for choir people only.

10. Snickers... to energise me over the shortest time possible. I usually go for that when I'm in a rush for time or am too hungry to wait for real food.

I'm sure there are many more but these are the usual few that I go for... of course there are the occasion pampering session where I would treat myself to those chocolates that cost $5 for like 2 pieces?!?!?! And now that I'm introduced to the brand Royce... wow... that almond bar of theirs is just as addictive. That, would be something I would get to pamper myself when I start work proper... hahahahahha

Pretty long entry on chocolates huh... Hey Tania, don't you start salivating... hahahha...







If 10 mins is all one could have with their loved one...
Would they cherish it?
Or would they be in anguish... cos 10 mins is simply... not enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!