Thursday, December 15, 2005

-Its StaRtinG tO LooK BetteR-

What seemed like a long week is starting to look better...

Even the petals of the rose can't be any rosier...

With God's grace, what was urgent is no longer so. Suddenly, it seemed like a brand new day, everything is nice and calm once again. ^.^ Yup, I thank God alright...

Though emotions are running high at home and if I had a chance to turn back time, I would probably still do the same things that I have done. I might do certain things earlier and emotions might be running lower, still, no regrets.

To you,

You may not understand partially or fully the interests I have or the commitments I chose to take up, but there is only so much I can take...

I have given up most of the deepest passion that I have had in the past 10 years, returning to it only once a year, only to be met with your disapproval and detest. Yet, you still fail to see, how much pain it brings to me.

You only see it that I'm happier elsewhere and every other places but with you.

While that may be true in my younger days, it is no longer true these days.

For life is really too short for me to remember your shortcomings..
For me to say something that I might regret for life...
For me to make you feel that I do not love you enough although I really look up to you despite you being a handicap in expressing yourself right.

Now I'm super tired... might be the effect of the medicine as well.. Oh well...

Time for me to go get some rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!