Wednesday, December 21, 2005

-ThE GamE-

Read the rules and play the game.

[Tania Tay, thanks yeah... I have no freaking idea why you chose to tag me.... =P]

Rules of the game: Post 5 weird and random facts about yourself and list down 5 victims at the end of your list who has to play this game. Please leave a tag at the blog of the 5 victims that goes: " You have been tagged! Read my blog and Play the game!"


Five weird and random facts about myself: (started by darren, followed by tania...)

1. I do not know how to skate. (might be willing to learn but will never go learn on my own)

2. I prefer visiting the supermarket (NTUC, Cold Storage, Shop & Save, The Market Place, etc...) than window shop the other shops around.

3. I have one nickname that I really disliked and it followed me from Primary to JC days.

4. I was called "Email" once.

5. There was this guy who threw a paper with his name and contact number (no idea if it was for me or BiN), mumbled sumthing and stomp furiously down the stairs of the double decker bus 3 years back.

The 5 victims:

1. d@n
2. Renhui
3. Chris
4. ChaR
5. biN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!