Tuesday, March 22, 2005

-Pig Out Session-

Met up with AlviN, DapH and MeL yesterday at TM, Seoul Garden and we pigged out... it was supposed to be a 'destress' session right before our exams today. And, we were supposed to discuss about family law in-tray problem but Daph, being a bum as usual, wanted to go home and shower before she go give tuition to her little gal... sO, all of us headed home la... hahahha... except for meL though, he went to school. Oh well, guess the three of us are truly bummers!

However, I managed to complete the mind-maps for OB... *satisfaction*

So here's the start of the exams... Just had my first paper and I think I've made quite a number of careless mistakes alreadi. Haiz... nvm, I need to concentrate on my remaining two papers. Afterall, the exams will be over before I know it so I better concentrate what is more impt! On top of it, I've lamented over this morning's paper enough liao lah... hahahah... so, time to move on!

K... prob spend another hour or so on the net before I start revising again... so, neopets, here I come! hahahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!