Tuesday, March 22, 2005

-Music to the EarS-

Friday, 18/03/05... Went to ntu in the morning and accompanied him till about 4plus. Managed to finish revision for 1 & 1/2 topics of accounting only and ended the time at ntu with a fight with him... =( But, things are pretty much cleared up now so no worries...

Met up with Uncle TaN too! haha... its been a long while since I last spoke to him...since last Dec I think! It sure felt good to catch up with him once in awhile... afterall, there are a few people whom I'll alwiz enjoy talking to... CoS, they kinda have the calming effect on me. Heh.. But most imptly, these are the people that I wun wanna lose in the future... So muz continue to keep in touch!!!

Then I met AlviN on the train to go YMCA. Talked alot on the train as usual and as always, I wondered if the fellow passengers would find our conversation interesting since it involved around the law to accounting...

Had dinner at Mac's at YMCA. Saw KK in Mac's and Yuxian. As usual, he and Tim came for the performance but this time round, they had most of the youths from church down as well. Matt, May, Wendy and many others came... except for Elizabeth. Had quite a long talk with Matt. Talked about our parents to school and to church.

Yixiong came down too! Haha... din know he can drive le! Had a great time catching up with him as well... The performance that night was fantastic! BP sang quite a number of 'old' songs, from the orange cd. Really quite a lovely night as well. I guess my favourite piece that night is All Rice... hahahha... mike, if u are reading this, u guys muz do it again! ^.^ My cousin and her fren enjoyed themselves tremendously as well! She bought two of their cds and I asked for autographs AGAIN... it seems like since the Christmas performance, I've been buying cds and getting autographs at every session! Its to the extent that BP are going, "AGAIN???"

Oh well, I'm quite amuse myself... hahahaha!

Got to met my new friend too... Lisalle aka Cowpat! It was really nice meeting you! Shall chat more often over msn k... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!