Tuesday, February 15, 2005

-My First Valentine's Day-

Yup, my 1st Valentine's Day spent with someone special...
He kept saying his gift is incomplete...
But when I heard it, a fuzzy feeling came over me...
I may have laughed but seriously, I really appreciate it... =)

We celebrated Valentine's early... went down to his hall on Sunday and spent the afternoon there. Watched the movie 'Chocolat' as I busied myself drawing the templates for my v-day presents for friends.

It was a simple celebration... nothing fanciful, just spending time with each other... something that we hardly do with our busy schedules.

On another matter, looks like someone from the choir gang might be joining the wagon and get hitch soon! *raised eyebrows*
Her blog entry was an interesting one... (I wonder who was the one who said she will be the last person left in the singles group huh? =P) Oh well, even if its just a date, I dun think she will stay single for very long... ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!