Saturday, January 29, 2005

-XROTHIA SENTOSA-

Ichi Ni San... Cheese!

Spent the day at Sentosa today..

Great, fine, sunny day...

A day where my voice sounded sexy to NuRuL...
(Yup, I'm sick again.. flu brought throat problems and cough...)

A day where I saw the boundless energy that kids below 12 years could unleased...

A day where I actually felt breathless walking along the nature trail to take snapshots of the whole event...

A day where I had curry for lunch despite my condition..
(Nothing else to eat mah... the rest all so ex!! =P)

And amazingly, I still got voice... just that its getting deeper.. hahah...

I'm deadbeat... yes I am... but still, to everyone part of this proj, GooD JoB done! And to Azi, U've done it! Continue to believe in urself... there's no limit to what U can do.. =)

To those who have no idea what I'm talking about... its a day spent with about 50 people from TP and 30 kids from 3 different orphanages... lotsa fun? Yup, no doubt about it! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!